Monday, July 11, 2011

Room and furniture!




The last time that I posted I talked about my room and about all the work that was being done to it. Well of late My husband has wired the outlets and wired for the lights. I think I may know now how some of the people from the pioneer times felt... well ok that is probably not completely true because I haven't been completely out of light but If I wanted light in my room we had to use extension cords and move the lamps around yuck! I am so happy to have light and plug-ins!:) Mike also worked on the closet some, he put in lights and sheet rock and then we plastered,sanded and painted the closet.Anyways we are still not all the way done with the room but little by little we make progress. Changing the room to actually feel more roomy like.  Mike and I went to the Ashley's furniture home and found a love seat and a three person sofa. we have been saving and have been wanting something more nice and well...... we bought it! They actually fit more people on them than you would think. one sits 4-5 people and the other 2-3 people.

No comments:

Post a Comment